Friday, August 6, 2010

Airport Link


Everyone ever heard Airport Link before. It is the train which gives the convenience for who have to work Suvarnabhumi airport. It has two types of transportation for passenger from Phaya Thai to Suvarnabhumi and Makkasan to Airport. The price starts from 15 bath until 100 bath per trip. This train will proceed to begin using in October.

I think if I were a worker at Suvarnabhumi it will be an easy way to transport to there, and it saves the money who has a little income per month. If I go to Suvarnabhumi I will go by only taxi and lose a lot of money. If I go by Airport link I think the way to go it will be easier.

AWL ENTIRE ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 122

Frequency of list words detected = 6

Rounded Coverage = 5%

Words found

income = (1)

proceed = (1)

link = (2)

transport = (1)

transportation = (1)

OXFORD 3000 ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 122

Frequency of list words detected = 98

Rounded Coverage = 80%


No comments:

Post a Comment