Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving for a better life

This data is about Puea Thai Party will move their areas to new one. They will change from the BBD Building on Rama IV Road to the OAI Tower on New Phetchaburi Road. Because they believe in fortune that if they move to new lacation they will have a better life. They proceed to preapare moving on Aug 19 at 9.59 A.M. because their though number 9 will bring good luck too. I think it depends on the personal beliefs and include me that believe in fortune too. People have different thinking, so we should let them do what they want. No one is right and wrong if that thing is the right way. I think if they move to new one they will have better life than the past. I hpoe like that


AWL ENTIRE ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 126

Frequency of list words detected = 3

Rounded Coverage = 2%

Words found

areas = (1)

data = (1)

proceed = (1)

OXFORD 3000 ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 126

Frequency of list words detected = 108

Rounded Coverage = 86%

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so because they are not do something wrong to anybody or country. I like your opinion.

    ReplyDelete