Friday, August 6, 2010

World's best city


This context is about Bangkok that never sleeps from traveler. It was still voted from Travel + Leisure's 2010 World's Best Awards readers survey, and not only Bangkok that was voted but also Chiang Mai was in fifth. Although, Bangkok would derive some effect from red shirts in May, but Bangkok was still popular, and Bkk Governor will go to receive this award by himself

In my opinion, Bangkok is so beautiful, and there are various vacations. I can seek whatever I want from Bangkok such as eating, shopping or relaxing. Even if traffic of Bangkok is not good enough to transport, but I like traveling in my country. I think it is suitable for Bangkok that derived this award. I am very proud of my country.

AWL ENTIRE ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 127

Frequency of list words detected = 7

Rounded Coverage = 6%

Words found

context = (1)

derive = (1)

derived = (1)

seek = (1)

survey = (1)

transport = (1)

relaxing = (1)

OXFORD 3000 ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 127

Frequency of list words detected = 91

Rounded Coverage = 72%

No comments:

Post a Comment