Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chui Chai Performance


This data tells you about performance about Chui Chai. Chui Chai is a story in the past and this chapter is from the Ramayana epic. There are two main actors that everyone knows well. They are Sita and Thodsakarn. If you want to know more you can go to see this show at Patravadi Theatre on Aug 6-8 and Aug 14-15 daily at 7:30pm. If you miss this time you can watch again at Vic Hua Hin every Sat evening during Sept 11-25.

In my opinion, if I am available or have a chance to see this performance once time I will know about history and more culture of Thailand. I like watching show like this because I will see real story and easy to interpret. If I read from a book, it is not quite clear for me, and I think they can show well. I require watching this performance. I make me relax and get more knowledge.

Words found

available = (1)

data = (1)

interpret = (1)

require = (1)

chapter = (1)

culture = (1)

relax = (1)

OXFORD 3000 ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 159

Frequency of list words detected = 127

Rounded Coverage = 80%

No comments:

Post a Comment